Instant Ramen Review - Indomie Special Chicken Flavour

This was the fifth out of the sixth packs from the Amazon.com variety pack I purchased.  I previously said the Beef and Lime Flavour was the only one in the pack with a broth, but I was incorrect, as the Special Chicken Flavour has a broth as well.  I really liked this broth; it had a fuller, broader taste than the Beef and Lime Flavour and it definitely had a chickeny flavor.  Is "chickeny" an adjective?  Well, it should be if it isn't.  Because I had a single leftover hotdog, I cut it up and threw it in the bowl, college student-style!  I would definitely eat this one again.  But like the other Indomies, I really wish the packets were easier to open.  None of them have tear strips and they all require scissors to open.  That can be a bit of a hassle if you don't have scissors readily available.

Company: Indofood
Brand: Indomie
Flavor: Special Chicken Flavour (Rasa Ayam Spesial)
Country: Indonesia
Spicy: Yes
Packets: 1 seasoning powder + chili powder, 1 seasoning oil
Cooking time: 3 min
Score: A-









Comments

Popular Posts