Instant Ramen Review - Samyang Buldak Carbonara

This packet of ramen was awesomely gifted to me by Laura M and her family.  I have had Samyang's spicy ramen before and let me tell you, this is SPICY if you use the entire packet of hot sauce, so please be warned.  The noodles are perfectly springy - these are some of my favorite noodles.  And I was fairly hesitant to be eating ramen with cheese in it but these are surprisingly delicious.  This can be elevated by throwing a protein in there like a roasted chicken.  Just to reiterate: the hot sauce is just that, hot.  There is a reason people use this brand for challenges.  On subsequent eatings, I use slightly less than half the pcket of hot sauce and that is fine for me.  These noodles will make my regular rotation.  

Company: Samyang
Flavor: Buldak Carbonara
Country: Korea
Spicy: Yes
Packets: 1 seasoning, 1 hot sauce
Cooking time: 4 min
Score: A


Pink package with “Hochi”, Samyang’s chicken mascot


Cheese sauce in the pink, fire sauce in the red


The cheesy finish


Comments

Popular Posts