Instant Ramen Review - Nongshim Kimchi Flavor Noodle Soup

This package of ramen was generously donated to me by Carrie M. and since it was a Nongshim product, I was super excited to try it out as I am a big fan of their Shin Ramyun offering.  I was a little wary of the spice level going on, but I used the entire seasoning packet plus the kimchi and it was still a mild, yet tasty, heat.  Also, the broth was delicious.  It had a depth of flavor that was pleasing and the bits of reconstituted kimchi added to the profile.  I topped it with some sauteed bok choy and a soft-boiled egg.  Because of this very good experience, I am going to order some more from Amazon.com.

Company: Nongshim
Flavor: Kimchi Flavor Noodle Soup
Country: Korea
Spicy: Yes
Packets: 1 seasoning, 1 dehydrated kimchi
Cooking time: 4-5 min
Score: A


Cute little fox on the package reminds us that it is seasoned with real kimchi!


The packets of soup and real kimchi flakes


Glorious, delicious bowl






Comments

Popular Posts