Instant Ramen Review - Trader Joe’s Chicken Ramen Soup

This is a standard item on the shelves of all Trader Joes stores.  This is a quick and easy review.  I’m not a fan of this one.  I find the noodles very starchy and the broth is just okay.  Trader Joes also has a miso ramen cup and I think that broth is a little better than this chicken one.  

They are definitely healthier than Cup o’ Noodles as the sodium is much lower, but I really can’t get past the noodles.  I would think that after a 6 minute cooking time, the noodles would be better.  I would really only get this again if I were desperate.  

Company: Trader Joe's
Flavor: Chicken
Country: USA
Spicy: No
Packets: 0
Cooking time: 6 min
Score: C



Eh.


Broth and oil packets


Looks as well as it tastes.


My daughter will eat any noodles.


Comments

Popular Posts