Pringles Sour Cream & Onion Ramen

This was a limited edition collaboration between Pringles and Acecook Supercup and it came out in October 2018.  It was only available in Japan but I managed to get my hold on a couple packages from eBay.  The price was high but it was limited edition and I decided to treat myself.  

Now, I realize that sour cream and onion flavored ramen sounds WEIRD.  I get it.  But this was so yummy and full of umami flavor that it just worked. I like sour cream and onion chips so this was just that flavor, but in noodle form.  Where's the downside? And the thickness and spring of the noodles was actually very good as well.  I could eat a ton of these, so I'm lucky that I only had two on hand and couldn't get any more.  Unless Pringles and Acecook do another mash-up.  My fingers are crossed! 


The official Mr Pringles is on the front


The final product doesn't look like much but it's yummy


Comments

Popular Posts