Menraku Miso Tonkotsu Restaurant Style Ramen

This packet of noodles was generously gifted to me by Alan C and Dan H.  I was intrigued by the name "restaurant style" so I was expecting a lot from this bowl.  While I didn't think it quite lived up to that standard, what was there was pretty decent tasting.  The cook time was 3 minutes and the package came with two servings, each with a single flavor packet.  The broth did have a nice flavor combination of miso and tonkotsu (pork broth) and the noodles were thin and straight.

I topped it off with two slices of pork belly, a soft-boiled egg, corn, soy-marinated shiitake mushrooms, and green onions.  I always found corn goes well with miso flavored ramens.  The picture of the completed bowl was actually my second one since in my first one, I chopped up green onions but forgot to put them on!  And I didn't notice until I was halfway done.


2 servings per pack.


Noodles and sauce packet.


Yummmmmm.


Comments

Popular Posts