Shallot Butter Shoyu Ramen - Ramen Hero

"Classic Tokyo-style shoyu (soy sauce) ramen with a fun twist.  Beautiful harmony of seafood broth umami and rich buttery flavor with a toasty shallot infused butter giving a crisp finish, making you crave for the next slurp." - Ramen Hero

According to their Ramen Hero website, this broth is a combination of chicken broth, seafood broth, and chicken feet soup.  This was just okay to me.  I personally am not a fan of onions or shallots and the flavor definitely came through here along with the strong seafood tone from the broth.  Standard toppings of  nori (seaweed), naruto (fish cake), and braised menma (bamboo shoot) along with marinated pork chashu as the protein.  I wouldn't get it again, but again, I'm not a fan of the onion family.

I had some leftover marinated steak and cubed tofu that I added - you can see it on the picture.


Comments

Popular Posts